On April 30, Fitness Anywhere Inc. (FAI) went to Fort Bragg for two days to educate the 82nd Airborne Division on the TRX Suspension Trainer, in support of a sale over 3000 TRX units to the Divisio... more
The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge. The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when you dig deep and rise to face a challenge head on. Today is one of those days.
Calling all members of the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, First Responders and civilians. You serve your country with courage. You've made sacrifices. You've worked hard to get (and stay) in top physical condition... and now is your chance to show us what you're made of.
Get ready to go head to head against your fellow service members (active duty, veterans and civilian) in our newest challenge, the TRX FORCE: Mission Readiness Challenge. Designed to test the mettle of even the toughest service member, this challenge consists of the following four exercises:
- TRX Hamstring Curl
- TRX Low Row
- TRX Lunge (each leg)
- TRX Atomic Pikes
Each is performed for one minute or until failure with a 30 second rest between sets, for a total of seven highly demanding minutes. Think you're ready for the challenge? Click here to make sure. Here to show us how it's done is MMA athlete, and former US Marine and graduate of the US Naval Academy, Brian "All American" Stann (see video above).
Feeling inspired? Record your own video of you taking on the challenge, post your video to the TRX FORCE Facebook page and leave your score in the caption or comment section. (Add up the total number of reps performed for each exercise to get your score.) A TRX Team member will review your video and follow up with your official score via Facebook. Official scores will be added to the leader board (link above).
The leader board will be updated each week until the contest ends. At the end of the contest on November 30, we'll select the top scorer from each branch to win the following killer prizes:
- Meet and greet with Brian Stann himself. A decorated Marine who completed two tours in Iraq, Stann has been training relentlessly in an effort to contest for the middleweight title, taking his functional training regimen to another level, utilizing the TRX FORCE Kit.
- All-expenses paid trip to Camp Pendleton, California to compete in the TRX FORCE: Mission Readiness Challenge Championship against the top scorers in the other branches. This is your chance to represent (for active duty/veterans only).
- Trip to TRX HQ in San Francisco train at our world-class training center with the creators of TRX Training (for civilians only). Get hands-on instruction from the masters. We guarantee your training will never be the same.
- TRX FORCE Kit, the best-in-class, lightweight, all-body training system developed in the Navy SEALs to build mobility, strength, power and core stability ANYWHERE. Get the same training used pervasively throughout the military, by first responders and by MMA fighters.
The grand prize winner will win the following*:
- Airfare and tickets for two to see a UFC fight. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for you and a lucky friend to see two of the biggest names in ultimate fighting today step into the Octagon for a battle of brute strength and sheer will. Who will come out on top? You'll be one of the first to know.
- TRX FORCE: Mission Readiness Challenge Trophy. Who doesn't love a trophy??
- Bragging rights and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are the most functionally fit service member in the TRX Community, which at last count was well over 100,000 individuals. Respect.
|Fitness Equipment General Fitness|