Marines Identify Flight Surgeon Who Died After Struck by Rotor Blade
Officials have identified a Navy officer who succumbed to his injuries after being struck by a spinning helicopter blade Feb. 21. Navy Lt. James A. Mazzuchelli, 32, died Saturday after he was critically injured by the tail rotor of a UH-1Y Venom, officials with 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing said in a statement.
By Hope Hodge Seck | Read more
With 'Tacking-On' Ritual Banned, Air Force Aims to Create New Traditions
The Air Force is determining how best to move forward with the Defense Department's new hazing and misconduct policy, aiming to follow guidelines while still keeping some traditions associated with the practice of "tacking-on" rank or insignia during promotion ceremonies, the top enlisted leader of the Air Force said Thursday.
By Oriana Pawlyk | Read more
Proposed Food Stamp Cuts Would Hit Military Families
President Donald Trump's proposals to cut eligibility for food stamps in 2018 would hit hard on thousands of military families who receive the benefit, the Pentagon said Tuesday.
By Richard Sisk | Read more
Most Read in Army
- Facing Fitness Crisis, Army Leaders Look to Change Culture
- Low Recruit Discipline Prompts Army to Redesign Basic Training
Most Read in Navy
- Amphibious Squadron Leaders Relieved After Harassment Complaints
- Navy's Cutting-Edge Method to Launch Aircraft Faces Reliability Issues
Most Read in Air Force
- Former Slave, Two-Time Olympian Becomes an Airman
- Air Force Chief of Staff Reveals Bell’s Palsy Diagnosis
Most Read in Marine Corps
- Marines Treated After 'HAZMAT' Incident Aboard Joint Base Myer
- Marine Corps Commandant Suspends Adviser over Command Climate Probe
Most Read in Technology
- MQ-9 Reaper Getting New Multirole Missions as MQ-1 Retirement Nears
- Mattis’ Pet Peeve: Calling Drones 'Unmanned Aerial Vehicles'
Most Read in Gear and Fitness
- Nemo Equipment's Newest Ultralight Tent Weighs 23 Ounces
Most Read in Business
- Army to Spend $1.6 Billion Improving Cold War Air Defense Missile
- Air Force Wants to Invest Heavily in Next-Gen Technologies
Most Read in Spouse and Family
- This Military Design Show Offers Great Tips -- and Needs Contestants
- Almost 500 Commissary Brand Products Now on Shelves
Most Read in Entertainment
Most Read in Pay and Benefits
- New System May Not Show Your SGLI Recipient, But You've Still Got One
- Report Shows Finances as a Top Concern for Troops, Families
Most Read in Veterans
- Would Veterans Be More Likely to Face Mental Health Restrictions on Gun Ownership?
- Marine Hero Donates Kidney to Fellow Marine Vet