2014 Military Pay Charts
Update: Pay Charts for 2015
A 1% increase in military pay has been proposed for 2015. The pay raise will be official when the 2015 defense budget is signed off on, and will be effective on January 1, 2015.
For more on 2015 pay and the proposed rates, see the Military.com Pay Chart page.
Below are links to military pay and drill pay tables for 2014.
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The Annual Pay Raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- 2014 Cost of Living Allowance Increases: COLA (based on location).
- And Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
|Pay Charts Military Pay|