Updated: Pay Charts for 2014
President Obama has proposed a 1% increase in military pay for 2014. The pay raise will be in effect as of January 1, 2014. Below are links to military pay and drill pay tables for 2014.
- The 2014 Military Pay Charts
- The 2014 Reserve/Guard Pay Charts
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The Annual Pay Raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- 2012 Cost of Living Allowance Increases: COLA (based on location).
- And Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
© Copyright 2013 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.