Basic Allowance for Housing - BAH

Partial BAH
If you live in government housing you get BAH partial
Reserve & Transit BAH
BAH RC/Transient is for members in special circumstances such as reservists on active duty less than 30 days.
BAH Differential Rates
BAH differential is for members with special circumstances like those who live in government housing and pay child support.

Most Popular Military News