Where Can I Report this Vixen HomeWrecker?

Ms. Vicki
Ms. Vicki

Dear Ms. Vicki,

I’ve been married for three years. My husband is in the Army. He’s a very good person. Even when he is far away from me, he always finds ways to talk to me every day.

Until one day he didn’t exist for three weeks. I was so worried about him. I tried to reach his friends, but they always hung up on me.

Then, I opened up my husband’s Skype account and I saw a message from a girl. She was in the Army too. She said they have sex all the time. She said that she likes my husband.

I’m so mad and I don’t know what to do. I almost killed myself, I’m so depressed. I can’t believe that he can do that.

I’m from the Philippines. When my husband came home, he told me about the Army girl. She’s from Fort Knox, Ky. She’s a homewrecker. I can’t accept the fact that an Army woman can do that.

I did my best to be a good wife and to be a good mother. I don’t deserve this. I want her to stop reaching out to my husband. She is still sending emails. My husband and I are trying to work out things again because we still love each other.

Ma'am, can you help me? Where I can report that woman?


Good Wife

Dear Good Wife,

Please don’t kill yourself! You are right. You don’t deserve to be cheated on. No one deserves that.

Here’s the deal: I don’t think your husband is telling you the truth. The Fort Knox vixen is contacting your husband because she knows she can. Furthermore, he could still be contacting her too and not being honest with you about this.

If your husband wants the vixen homewrecker to leave him alone, then he needs to change his phone number, his email address and disconnect from Facebook, Twitter and every other social network.

He needs to concentrate on rebuilding the trust with you, his wife. You are trying to be a good mother and wife, and his main objective should be to be a good husband and father.

Your husband needs to cut all ties with her. If he doesn’t, this other woman will assume that your husband is still very interested in her. Moreover, in the future, you will have to worry not only about this woman but other women too.

You don’t deserve this, and I really regret this happened. Give your husband my recommendations. I hope he agrees with them.


Ms. Vicki

Keep Up with the Ins and Outs of Military Life

For the latest military news and tips on military family benefits and more, subscribe to Military.com and have the information you need delivered directly to your inbox.

Show Full Article

Related Topics

Family and Spouse Marriage