As a Veteran you have many sources of school money available to you that the general public does not qualify for. This money can also be available to your dependents as well.
Some of the sources for school money include:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill
- The Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- The Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Tuition Assistance Program
For dependents the options include:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill Transferability Option
- The Dependents Education Assistance Program
- The Fry Scholarship Program
Other types of financial aid:
Find More Military-Friendly Scholarships
Find more cash for school or get the lowdown on scholarships and education help available for your family. FastWeb can help. Visit FastWeb.com to have education tips and benefits updates delivered directly to your inbox.