With so many options for paying for school – tuition assistance, Post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, federal loans and grants, and scholarships – it can often be difficult to figure out which benefit is best for your personal situation. For example choosing the use the GI Bill while on active duty can limit your options and benefits later in life. The following articles are designed to help you navigate the often confusing world of education benefits.
- Your Top 5 Education Benefits
- The Money Factor
- Removing the Road Blocks to Success
- Avoid Out-of-Pocket Fees
- Deduct Up to $4,000 in Education Expenses
- Going to College for Free: Can You Afford not To?
- Invest in Yourself With Education
- Special Feature: Little Known Education Resources
- Use Your Benefits to Pay for School
- Educational Resources: Possible Hidden Gold
- Troops to Teachers Scholarships
Keep Up With Your Education Benefits
Whether you need a guide on how to use your GI Bill, want to take advantage of tuition assistance and scholarships, or get the lowdown on education benefits available for your family, Military.com can help. Sign up for a free Military.com membership to have education tips and benefits updates delivered directly to your inbox.