The Most Read Stories This Week on Military.com
Here's a look at the most popular stories this week on Military.com:
Marines' Nude Photo-Sharing Scandal Prompts Calls for Justice
In the wake of the revelation that a large group of active-duty Marines is under investigation for sharing nude photos of female troops without their consent, a senior congressman is calling on the Marine Corps to take swift and decisive action.
By Hope Hodge Seck | Read more
Air Force Removes Posters at Langley AFB Following Sexism Complaints
Several posters that had been on display for at least six years were removed from a wall at Langley Air Force Base after the National Organization for Women and the Military Religious Freedom Foundation complained that they were sexist, according to the Air Force.
By Brock Vergakis | Read more
Pilot Kicked out of Navy for Indecent Recording
A pilot has been kicked out of the Navy for recording female officers aboard the USS John C. Stennis two years ago.
By Ed Friedrich | Read more
Popular in Army
Popular in Navy
Popular in Air Force
- 3rd Woman to Attempt Air Force Battlefield Training
- Impending Pilot Shortage, a Developing National Crisis
Popular in Marine Corps
- US Marines Move into Syria with Howitzers
- Among Marine Vets Targeted By Facebook Groups, a Plea for Change
Popular in Gear and Equipment
Popular in Technology
- Report: Navy Should Base Stealthy Zumwalt Destroyers in South Korea
- Army Working to Double Range of 155mm Howitzer
Popular in Procurement
- US Stryker Combat Vehicles Seen Near Syrian Flashpoint Town
- Boeing to Enter Huey Replacement Competition With MH-139 Variant
Popular in Entertainment
- Sound Off: Should Guardsmen and Reservists With Zero Active Duty Call Themselves Veterans?
- Meet Kim Barker, the Real Reporter Who Inspired ‘Whiskey Tango Foxtrot'
Popular in Spouse
- Spouses React to Nude Photo Scandal With Shock and Disgust (Mostly)
- Cash-Back Options Return to AAFES Registers
Popular in Other
- Aboard Ford, Trump Promises 12 Carriers, Record Navy Growth
- Courts Nix VA's Slow Roll on Emergency Care Claims
|Headlines Marine Corps Air Force Army Navy Military Bases Equipment Navy SEALs|