Most Read Stories This Week on Military.com
Here's a look at the most popular stories this week on Military.com:
In Reversal, Navy Brings Back Beloved Ratings System
The Navy has decided to bring back its 241-year-old job ratings system, officials said Tuesday, reversing a decision at the end of September that prompted widespread outcry and even had the White House weigh in.
By Hope Hodge Seck | Read more
Two-Star General Demoted After Affair
An Army major general has been stripped of his stars and forced out of the military after a 30-year military career because of a long extramarital affair and "swinger" lifestyle.
By Lolita Baldor | Read more
'Movies Are Not Difficult. Send Your Son to Iraq. That's Difficult'
Denzel Washington spoke about how some actors don’t realize just how good they have it, or what "difficult" really means.
By James Clark | Read more
Popular in Army
- Billionaire West Point Grad Tapped for Army Secretary
- Army Round Triggers Problems in Marine M27 Auto Rifle
Popular in Navy
- Hooyah: Sailors Welcome Navy's Ratings Reversal
- Philippines' Duterte to US over Aid Issue: 'Bye-bye, America'
Popular in Air Force
- 3-Star Rejects Trump F-35 Slam: 'This Program Is Not Out of Control'
- WATCH: F-4 Phantom Bids Fond Farewell With Final Flight
Popular in Marine Corps
- 13 Years After Iraq, the Marines of 'Generation Kill' Regret Nothing
- Marine Corps Ditches Desert Camouflage for Seasonal Uniforms
Popular in Entertainment
Popular in Gear
Popular in Acquisition
- F-35’s $400K Helmet Still Blinds Pilots on Night Flights
- Trump Blasts Air Force One, F-35 — and Revolving Door
Popular in Technology
Popular in Spouse
- The Awful Annual Idea That Would Rob Military Retirees
- Strength Forward: Air Force Family Recovering After Terror
Popular in Benefits
Popular in Video
|Headlines Brendan McGarry|