Did You Know?
You May Also Like
Veteran caregivers are now among the group of military community members who can get a free, one year LinkedIn Premium...
But if we assume you are living in an area that offers these services, the conversation about whether the services of Shipt...
In a world where things seem to be constantly falling apart, the Greatest Generation has an important lesson to share.
Looking for the best way to stay connected over long distances? Thankfully, there’s a video app for that. Here’s a rundown of...
Recent Family and Spouse Articles
- Are Grocery Delivery and Pickup Good Options for Military Families?
- 7 Ways to Keep in Touch with Family for Free
- 12 Tips to Make Those Commissary Veggies Last Longer
- Do You Want to Be a Writer? Here Are Some Great Resources
- Military Stop-Movement Orders to Be Lifted Immediately at Some Bases
Military Spouse Videos
AJ Orlikoff, a Museum Educator with the Hampton Roads Naval Museum, shows visitors virtually how to build a LEGO...
Nurse and military spouse, Jessica Henninger, leaves her family for eight weeks to help patients with COVID-19 in New...
Capt. Stuart Shippee proposing from near space to his girlfriend Marie Lisman.
Multiple Units joined forces this year to spread holiday cheer 2019 Toy Drop in Grafenwoehr, Germany.
A promotional video for the Hampton Roads Naval Museum's upcoming 9th Annual LEGO Brick by Brick Shipbuilding event.