The 2009 SpouseBUZZ LIVE tour is in full swing and we're gearing up for our second stop of the tour, which will take us to Hill AFB in Utah. If you're in or near the area, please come join us. Registration is free. We are super-excited about this event and would like to thank the Air Force and the leadership at Hill AFB for making us the kick-off event to Air Force Week.Click here to register for the Camp Pendleton event.We're really looking forward to meeting the spouses in these areas and making some new friends!
2009 SpouseBUZZ LIVE Tour Continues
You May Also Like
Recent Family and Spouse Articles
- Pentagon Needs Better Data on Domestic Abuse in the Military Community, Audit Finds
- How Military Parents Feel About COVID Vaccine for Kids
- 'It Felt Like a Miracle': Wife of Retired Marine Returns to US 3 Years After Being Forced Back to Mexico
- Bill Would Make Sweeping Postpartum Care Changes for Moms in Uniform
- Bill Would Expand Paid Parental Leave for All New Military Parents
Military Spouse Videos
A mother in the Air Force surprised her son in Florida -- and it was all caught on camera.
One veteran says his life was saved in no small part because of Star Wars: ''Honestly, LEGOs, LEGOs saved...
Around 70 people showed up for a candlelight vigil at Lake Eola to remember an Army veteran who was...
Actor Gary Sinise's foundation, along with Home Depot and other partners, provided a mortgage-free home to veteran and Purple...
Operation Homefront is hosting a star-spangled baby shower for expecting military moms.