Home loan and mortgage offerings can vary dramatically based on variables such as institution, location, loan type and loan amount to name just a few. That's why it is best to shop multiple loan providers in order to get comfortable with the lingo, options and requirements. The rate table below provides a number of providers that offer VA Loans and/or conventional mortgages and work with both active military and veterans.
VA Loan Topics
- New System May Not Show Your SGLI Recipient, But You've Still Got One
- Why Do Military Members Qualify for Food Stamps?
- Blended Retirement System for Reserve Members
- Blended Retirement System Facts You Need to Know
- Over 133,000 Veterans Who Got Military Disability Are Due Tax Refunds