Redemption TypeIn store
- Active duty
- Reserve/National Guard
As a member of the Y, you and your family can spend quality time together and enjoy fun activities in a warm, supportive environment. It's also a place to meet other military families who can relate to your unique situation.
Who is eligible for membership?
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families
- Relocated spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnel
Note: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocate away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed. All of the following criteria must be met:
- The service member is on active duty.
- The service member is DEPLOYED for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders—NOT unaccompanied orders, NOT geographic bachelors).
- The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned (most often, back home near family).
- Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU)
For more information, visit the YMCA website.
Military.com provides this discounts information as a service to our members. We make every effort to ensure accuracy but are not liable for the availability of discounts provided by a third party.