Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Military.com. If you have a technical question or problem concerning the site, let us know through the Help & Feedback Form stating your problem as fully and clearly as possible.
Most Frequent Questions:
- How do I log into Military.com?
- I am not a member but continue to receive emails from Military.com.
- I would like to contact the Military.com advertising or sales team.
- I am a member of the press or media and would like to contact the Military.com team.
- How do I cancel or delete my Military.com membership?
- How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to a Military.com newsletter?
- How can I update my personal profile information?
- Technical problem?
- How can I get a copy of my service record?
- How can I change my email address and/or password on my Military.com account?
1. How do I log into Military.com?
To login to your Military.com account, go to our Member Login page. Then enter in your Screen Name and password. If you don't know or can't remember your password, you can retrieve it by visiting our Forgot your password? page.
2. I am not a member but continue to receive emails from Military.com.
If you are not a member of Military.com, chances are the emails you are receiving are not from us, but a partner of ours that you have visited in the past in which you have opted-in for third party emails. You will need to unsubscribe via that site to stop those emails. This is done by going to the bottom of the email you received, and clicking on the unsubscribe link. If they still do not stop, please forward the complete email including the header, to the Help & Feedback Form so we can review the source and permanently stop those emails.
3. I would like to contact the Military.com advertising or sales team.
To contact our sales and marketing teams, fill out the Request Information form.
4. I am a member of the press or media and would like to contact the Military.com team.
Please click here for Press and Media information.
5. How do I cancel or delete my Military.com membership?
If you no longer want to be a member of Military.com, please use the Help & Feedback Form stating the email address the account is under and a brief reason why you are canceling.
Deleting your membership will result in the following:
- You will be unable to log into the site using your former member name and password
- Your member profile will be deleted
- You will not be able to use discussion groups or be a member of unit pages
- You will not be able to maintain any unit or group pages that you created
- Any pages you built will be lost, and we will be unable to retrieve them for you
Please feel welcome to return to our site and our online community at any time!
6. How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to a Military.com newsletter?
You may subscribe or unsubscribe to any of our newsletters by going to the Subscription Management page.
7. How can I update my personal profile information?
First make sure you are logged in. Then go to your Profile page and click on the appropriate links on the left to edit your information.
8. Technical problem?
Please use the Help & Feedback Form with as much information about the problem as possible. We appreciate your patience, and will do everything we can to correct the problem.
9. How can I get a copy of my service record?
For complete information, forms, links, and regulations on obtaining a copy of your (or a family member's) service records, visit the Records Overview page in the Benefits section of our site.
10. How do I change my email address and/or password?
To update your email address and/or password, you will need to go to your Account Settings page. Once there, click on the change email link under your email address at the top of the page. The password area is at the bottom of the page.
Please note that if you change your email address, you will receive an email from us asking you to verify the new information. The new address must be verified by you through this email before the change will take place. This email will be sent to the new email address.
Please remember that if you change your email address, the new email address must be verified to access certain areas of our site.
Please use the Help & Feedback Form for any other issues.