If you are a member (or family member) of the Active Reserve or Guard you may be eligible for different TRICARE programs based on your duty status or location.
TRICARE For Reservists, Guard Members, and Dependents
- TRICARE Reserve Select - The TRICARE Reserve Select program is a premium based health insurance plan that is available worldwide. It is available for qualified members of the Selected Reserve and their families.
TRICARE For Activated Reservists, Guard Members, and their Dependents
- If you are activated on Federal orders for more than 30 days, you and your family are eligible for TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Extra, or TRICARE Standard.
TRICARE For Retired Reservists or Guard Members
- TRICARE Retired Reserve - Retired Reserve Component members and their family members are eligible for the TRICARE Retired Reserve plan until they reach age 60.
- TRICARE Dental Program - The TRICARE Dental Plan is a voluntary dental insurance program. The dental benefit is available to eligible National Guard and Reserve members and their family members
- TRICARE Active Duty Dental Program - The TRICARE Active Duty Dental Programs available for either active reserve or guard members who are referred for care by a military dental treatment facility to the civilian dental community or have a duty location and residence more than 50 miles from a military dental treatment facility.
- TRICARE Pharmacy Program - The TRICARE Pharmacy Program provides the prescription drugs you need, when you need them, in a safe, easy, and cost-effective manner.
- TRICARE Vision Benefits - TRICARE Vision benefits are only available for activated reservists or guard member who enroll in TRICARE Prime, Standard, or Extra or retirees enrolled in the TRICARE Retired Reserve program