Stop Loss Special Pay terminated on September 30, 2009. The last day to file a claim for retroactive Stop Loss Special Pay was October 12, 2012.
Stop Loss Special Pay
Military Pay Topics
Military Benefits Updates
- Institutional Failures Found at VA Facility After Veteran's Parking Lot Suicide
- Veterans Group Sues Military Leaders, Claiming Yearslong Delays on Benefits Decisions
- Police Investigate Officer Accused of Killing Vet's Service Dog
- Top-Ranking Republican on House Veterans’ Affairs Committee to Retire
- Pentagon Ordered to Add Blast Exposure to Troops' Medical Histories
Top Benefits Articles
Check out the 2020 US military pay scale charts for all ranks for active duty, as well as Reserve and Guard components.
Congress and the White House have passed the biggest military pay raise in a decade. What will that do to your paycheck?
The current VA disability rates show compensation for veterans with a disability rating 10 percent or higher. Read more.
The military retirement system is arguably the best one around, but proper planning is needed to ensure you can retire...
Disability compensation is paid to veterans disabled by an injury or illness that was incurred or aggravated during active...