Stop Loss Special Pay terminated on September 30, 2009. The last day to file a claim for retroactive Stop Loss Special Pay was October 12, 2012.
Stop Loss Special Pay
© Copyright 2020 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Military Pay Topics
Get the Military Insider Newsletter
Get the latest on pay updates, benefit changes and award-winning military content. Right in your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice. For more newsletters, check out our Subscriptions page.
Thank you for subscribing!
View more newsletters on our Subscriptions page.
One last step.
Verify your free subscription by following the instructions in the email sent to:
Military Pay News & Advice
- What Does the President's Payroll Tax Announcement Mean for You?
- 6 Benefits of Hiring a Real Estate Agent, Whether You're Buying or Selling
- Back to School Is Different This Year so Reassess Your Financial Habits
- Insurance Companies Extend COVID-19 Discounts
- Can You Trust Your Mobile Payment App?
Top Benefits Articles
Most Popular VA Loan Articles
- What Does 'For Sale By Owner' Mean? The Ins and Outs of a Direct Home Sale
- 5 Reasons Some Military Families Buy Their Homes
- How to Buy a Home in a Time of Economic Uncertainty
- What's Happening with the Housing Market? Keep an Eye on These 5 Indicators
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy a Home? 4 Things to Consider