DANTES DSST Exam List
DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) exams are recommended for credit by the American Council on Education (ACE). The tests cover upper and lower-level baccalaureate credit courses. These exams help students save time and money while accelerating graduation completion. Thousands of colleges and universities recognize and recommend DSST exams for credit to students of all kinds .
As an active duty, guard or reserve military member, your first attempt on any DSST exam is funded by DANTES. You can take any exam at an on-base or on-campus facility. More than 500 military installations deliver Internet-based DSST exams across the globe, making it easier than ever for service members to gain valuable educational credentials while on active duty.
Veterans eligible for the GI Bill can be reimbursed for DSST exams. DSST is an approved VA National Testing Program.
All others must pay an $80 fee per test.
DSSTs cover the following subjects:
- Business Ethics and Society
- Business Mathematics
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business
- Management Information Systems
- Money and Banking
- Organizational Behavior
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Supervision
- Ethics in America
- Introduction to World Religions
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Fundamentals of College Algebra
- Principles of Statistics
- Environment and Humanity: The Race to Save the Planet
- Health and Human Development
- Principles of Physical Science I
- A History of the Vietnam War
- Art of the Western World
- Criminal Justice
- Foundations of Education
- Fundamentals of Counseling
- General Anthropology
- History of the Soviet Union
- Human/Cultural Geography
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Substance Abuse
- The Civil War and Reconstruction
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Technical Writing
For more information please visit the DSST website.
Sound Off...What do you think? Join the discussion...