Quantico First Marine Corps Base to Offer Doctorate Programs
One of the doctorates will be Education Occupational and Technical Studies with an emphasis in Technology Education, Career and Technical Education, and Human Resources/Training. The other will be in Community College Leadership. They are both 60 credit degrees and the course work could be completed in three years.
Candidates may begin in January 2007 as non-degree seeking students while working on their admissions package.
The following are admissions requirements:
- A master's degree from an accredited university.
- A minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Minimum GRE score of 1500, GRE must be within the last five years.
- 1,500 word essay emphasizing how this Ph.D. degree will contribute to the achievement of their academic and professional goals.
- Three letters of reference.
- An interview with administration.
For more information, contact the Quantico ESO or visit their website.
Sound Off...What do you think? Join the discussion...