National Parks Free Entrance Days
A majority of the national parks do not have an entrance fee. For those that do, fees (including entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees) are waived at the following times every year:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Jan. 18, 2016)
- National Park Week (April 16 through 24, 2016)
- National Park Service Birthday (August 25 through 28, 2016)
- National Public Lands Day (September 24, 2016)
- Veterans Day (Nov. 11, 2016)
Click here to learn more.
Military.com provides this discounts information as a service to our members. We make every effort to ensure accuracy but are not liable for the availability of discounts provided by a third party.