Aviator Retention Bonus
Aviator Retention Bonus, also known as Aviation Continuation Pay, or Aviator Career Continuation Pay in the Navy, is for aviation officers who agree to remain on operational flying duty for at least one year after their initial term of service. Aviator Retention bonus may not be paid to anyone in the pay grade O-7 or above
To receive the ACP, you must submit an application. Annual amounts vary depending on each service's needs and the length of time the pilot agrees to serve. For 2016, the maximum bonuses by service are:
- Air Force: up to $25,000 per year.
- Navy: up to $25,000 per year.
- Marine Corps: up to $18,000 per year.
- Army (for certain warrant officer pilots only): up to $25,000 per year.
- Some UAV/RPA Pilots may receive up to $35,000 per year effective January 1, 2016
Contact your unit's personnel office for details.
|Special Pay Military Pay|