The transition out of the military can be a trying time, but if you've done your research it need not be so. Consider the various programs available to you, both through the military and otherwise. Know where you want to live, what it takes to relocate, and what sort of benefits and health care programs are available to you.
- 7 Secrets for Successful Military Career Transitions
- Transition - A Mobile App For Military Transition Planning
Places to Live
- 2016’s Best & Worst States for Military Retirees
- The Most Military-Friendly Cities to Live and Work
- Top 10 Places to Work Remotely