...your third grader uses the word "deployment" in a spelling sentence for the word "upset." And then spells the word upset wrong and the word deployment correctly.
Your Kid Might Be a Mil-Brat When...(episode 5280)
You May Also Like
Recent Family and Spouse Articles
- Lawsuit Claims Military Families Endured Mold, Roaches in Camp Lejeune Housing
- RBG Was a Military Spouse, Too: Here's How She Impacted Us
- The 5 Love Languages and Your Perfect Home
- Here’s President Trump’s Proclamation Honoring Gold Star Mothers and Families
- 10 Reasons it's Time to Redo Your Resume
Military Spouse Videos
Children from the Kaiserslautern military community join AFN Kaiserslautern for an MRE taste testing May 24th, 2018.
Elmo addresses a question about feeling shy seeing a new doctor after a military move in this Sesame Workshop...
Coast Guard crewmembers from MFPU Bangor located at Naval Base Kitsap found a couple new volunteer recruits aboard a...
AJ Orlikoff, a Museum Educator with the Hampton Roads Naval Museum, shows visitors virtually how to build a LEGO...
Nurse and military spouse, Jessica Henninger, leaves her family for eight weeks to help patients with COVID-19 in New...