- They plan their August birthday parties for May and June, so that they'll have someone to invite.
- They have opinions on MRE parts.
- Their entire 9th year is spent in anticipation of getting a military ID, which they can never keep track of once they turn 10.
- They are quite serious when they ask, "Can we move to Paris?" yettotally understand when you reply, "No dear, no jobs for Daddy inParis. But we can move to Italy."
- They remind their siblings not to spend their allowance on candy at the civilian grocery store, with the logic that "it is so much cheaper at the commissary."
I know that this list could fill up the entire page. What do you have to add?