5 Things to Do When You Get PCS Orders5 Tips for Staying Safe Online5 Tips to Make Your Taxes Less TaxingAir Force Portraits in CourageAmerican Freedom FestivalGuide to Buying a New HomeHealth Care Reform and TRICARE FactsKnow an Outstanding Military Spouse?Sisterhood Across Services
Did You Know?
You May Also Like
As military spouses and sometimes single parents, we have to resort to the “I gotta do what I gotta do” philosophy.
Here's what will happen if your service member or another member of his unit his killed or injured. Read more.
Looking for ways to give a military spouse a hand during a surprise deployment? Here are some ideas.
Recent Family and Spouse Articles
- How One Marine Veteran Takes Care of the Children of America's Fallen
- Military Families Need a Safety Net During Military Health System Reform
- Families of 82nd Airborne Soldiers Warned About Social Media Use After Threats
- Military Spouses Should Speak Out Against Wars of Choice. Here’s How
- IG Survey of Military Moves Finds Late Shipments, Missed Warnings
Military Spouse Videos
Multiple Units joined forces this year to spread holiday cheer 2019 Toy Drop in Grafenwoehr, Germany.
A promotional video for the Hampton Roads Naval Museum's upcoming 9th Annual LEGO Brick by Brick Shipbuilding event.
Chief Master Sgt. Robinson Joseph and Chief Master Sgt. Leenette Joseph collectively served 52 years in the U.S. Air...
Marines with Marine Barracks Washington, D.C. pay a final tribute to Col. Phillip L. Harrington at Arlington National Cemetery...
The Navy’s Music in the Schools program is a bridge between the military and the communities where these bands...