The Displaced Dutchican made a checklist for all the things that need an address change when you PCS. She made a printable file for other milspouses to enjoy. This may be a good thing to bookmark or print out for future moves...
You May Also Like
Recent Family and Spouse Articles
- Why These 3 Military Spouses Are Running for Office
- Ask Ms. Vicki: Can I Ever Get Over PTSD?
- I Had an Affair and I Can’t Move Past It
- Survey: One-Fifth of Virginia Military Families Say They Don't Have Reliable Food Access
- Ask Ms. Vicki: He Met A Woman on Deployment and Left Me With Nothing
Military Spouse Videos
Coast Guard crewmembers from MFPU Bangor located at Naval Base Kitsap found a couple new volunteer recruits aboard a...
AJ Orlikoff, a Museum Educator with the Hampton Roads Naval Museum, shows visitors virtually how to build a LEGO...
Nurse and military spouse, Jessica Henninger, leaves her family for eight weeks to help patients with COVID-19 in New...
Capt. Stuart Shippee proposing from near space to his girlfriend Marie Lisman.
Multiple Units joined forces this year to spread holiday cheer 2019 Toy Drop in Grafenwoehr, Germany.