Funny that Toad put up a post about things we've accomplished; I was having the exact opposite thought today.
My husband should be coming home from deployment in about two weeks or so. Here is anincomplete list of all the things I said I was going to do while he was gone that haven't gotten done yet:
- lose weight
- finish a quilt I started ages ago
- take those boxes to Goodwill
- get a deck built in the backyard
- read about 10 books
- take some old stuff in the garage to the junk heap
But...that's the way it goes. And on the heels of Toad's post, there are three major things that I did accomplish while he was gone:
- survived a miscarriage
- went through fertility treatments
- got a job
So I guess it all evens out, right?
I am seriously taking those boxes to Goodwill before he comes home...