When we first launched SpouseBUZZ Talk Radio, we had a crappy time-slot - 6:00 p.m. EDT. Immediately, we received complaints from many of you because at 6:00, some of you were on your way home from work, making dinner for your children, etc. and were unable to participate in the live show. Our radio program has "proven its mettle" so to speak, and we're now able to schedule shows in primetime. Beginning next week, our new time slot will be...
... 9:00 p.m. EDT. Hopefully, dinner will be over, kiddos will be tucked in bed and now you can listen live and even phone in and speak with our guests. We've already had some incredible shows and incredible guests.
If you missed some of our past shows and would like to listen in, click on the links below:
- Ever wonder just who these SpouseBUZZ authors are and what they sound like? Click here to listen to a hysterically funny "Meet and Greet" with the SpouseBUZZ authors. A very, very entertaining hour.
- Many of you are raising military brats and have been military brats. Click here to listen to an engaging and fascinating hour with Donna Musil, the filmmaker behind the film, BRATS: Our Journey Home.
- Reintegration. I've said it many times, and I'll say it many more, this is one of THE most difficult issues facing military families today. Click here to listen to AWTM and Guard Wife talk about reintegration.
- Military spouses and rock stars. An unlikely pairing? Not really. Our interview with Ryan McCombs of the rock band Drowning Pool about their advocacy for the mental health needs of our troops was our highest rated show thus-far. Click here to listen to Ryan pay tribute to you and your spouses for their service to our country.
- We were excited to be joined by Wendy Davis, who plays LTC Joan Burton on the Lifetime hit television series, Army Wives. Click here to listen to an engaging hour with Wendy Davis.
If you have show ideas, or guests you would like to see us interview, please share them with us. SpouseBUZZ Talk Radio is for you. We've very excited about our new time slot because it means more of you can participate live and we're looking forward to putting your voices to your names.
Beginning August 9, our shows will be live each Thursday at 9:00 p.m. EDT. We are preparing a sober, yet important show for you on anticipatory grief. Our guest will be Kristin Henderson, who is no stranger to SpouseBUZZ. You won't want to miss this show, it will be a real sanity check. The nasty thoughts running around in your head when your spouse is in danger do not make you weird. We're going to shine a light on these often unspoken thoughts, explore why they occur and show you that you are not alone.