Here is some great information for Guard & Reserve families. The video library portion seems as if it will be extra useful for families.
National Guard and reserve service members may now access information about their military health benefits online.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance, one of the Tricare regional contractors, launched a new national Web site Tuesday to help Guard and reserve members better understand what's available through Tricare. The Web site provides:
- A video explaining benefits.
- A newsletter specifically for National Guard and reserve members.
- Post-deployment help and behavioral health resources for families.
- Links to eight support agencies and programs.
- Resources for military leaders.