The 2018 military budget has passed the House and Senate with some minor differences. These differences will now be ironed out in committees made up of members of both the House and Senate. We all know the $700 billion bill will be paying for new weapons systems, ships and most likely a pay raise, but what is buried deep within its 1,200+ pages? Like most laws it includes good things, bad things, and strange things. For a closer look, see this Military Advantage post.
The 2018 Military Budget – What's Really In It?
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Abandoned More Than 200,000 Vets' Health Care Applications: Report
- New Military Suicide Report May Revive Debate Over Gun Restrictions
- Tax Benefits of VA Loans Great for Veterans
- 100-Year-Old WWII Veteran Gets Overdue Medals
- Get $400,000 Coverage: As Low as $29 a Month
- Marines' New Top Officer Wants to Give New Moms a Full Year Off
- Find Your Next Mission at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stops
- Should Low-Income Military Families Get a Food Allowance? White House Says No
- Lawmaker Orders Investigation into 'Pink Tax' on Women's Military Uniforms
- Ready to Use Your VA Loan Benefit?
- B-2 Stealth Bomber Marks 30 Years
- Veterans Wanted to Work at Military Exchanges Downrange
- DoD, VA Partner to Offer Women's Health Transition Training
- Search Our Newly Updated Base Guides
- CHAMPVA Recipients Can Now Get Prescriptions Online from the VA
- To Support Military Families, Pentagon Must Fix Fractured, Outdated Programs: Report
- New Law Increases VA Home Loan Limits, Funding Fees
- Navy Rolls Out Civilian Employee Acculturation Program
- First Air Force Pilot Flies HH-60W Helo