Nov. 12 marks the beginning of open season for the 2019 Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program, Federal Flexible Spending Accounts Program (FSAFEDS), and the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). Open season ends on Dec. 10. During the open season, employees may enroll, change health plans or options, cancel enrollment, change to Self Only, Self+1 or Self and Family and waive or begin participation in premium conversion. Also, the link for making FEHB changes is now called Government Retirement and Benefits (GRB) Platform instead of EBIS. GRB is accessed through MyPers. For more information, call the Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) customer service at 1-800-525-0102.
'Open Season' for Federal Health Benefits Program Begins
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name