The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has awarded the Navy Credentials Program Office with the 2018 When Work Works Award for exemplary workplace practices. The program includes Navy Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (COOL) and the United Services Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAP). Navy COOL provides active-duty and reserve Sailors a way to map their Navy experience and competencies to civilian credentials and occupations. USMAP provides active-duty and Full Time Support (FTS) Navy, Marine Corps, Army and Coast Guard servicemembers the opportunity to complete their civilian apprenticeship requirements. For more information, visit the Navy COOL website and the USMAP website.
Navy Workplace Program Wins Award
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name