Online registration for the USAA-sponsored 2016 Legacy Run will end Aug. 1. So far, 455 participants have signed up for the 11th annual motorcycle ride benefiting The American Legion Legacy Scholarship Fund. The registration fee is $50 for riders and $25 for passengers. Non-riders may also register. This year's Legacy Run will leave Kenneth N. Dowden Wayne Post 64 Indianapolis at 9 a.m. on Aug. 21 and travel more than 1,300 miles. On Aug. 25, the ride will conclude at Post 199 in Harrison, Ohio, on the eve of the 98th American Legion National Convention in Cincinnati. Register on the 2016 Legacy Run webpage.
Legacy Run Registration Opens
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name