© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Pattern Wars: Air Force ABU Now Mandatory
You May Also Like
The U.S. Air Force awarded Lockheed Martin Corp. a contract to develop a prototype hypersonic cruise missile.
The Air Force would not comment on the report, and referred all questions to the White House.
Army officials had to explain why the new, ultra-light combat vehicles the service plans to field are so expensive.
Most Recent in Kit Up!
- Lawmaker: Is the Army Paying Too Much for its New Ultra-Light Vehicle?
- Marines In the Hunt for a Mortar Round That Can Fire Up to 12 Miles
- Marines Working with the Army on 5.56mm Rifle Round Replacement
- Marine Leaders Explain Corps' Decision to Buy Army's New Pistol
- Navy to Begin Testing New Body Armor for Naval Security Forces
Most Popular Military News
The Air Force is sending a clear message: Re-enlisting with a dinosaur puppet on your right hand isn't funny.
The commander of a support unit at America's largest air base in South Korea has been relieved of her duties.
The Navy has confirmed that Tammie Jo Shults was a pioneer as one of the first female fighter pilots for the service.
A former U.S. Army sniper and two other ex-American soldiers were convicted in the contract killing of a real estate agent.