The Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) GI Bill offered up to 12 months of Montgomery GI Bill benefits for older unemployed veterans between the ages of 35 and 60. This program was created as a part of the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 and ended in April of 2014.
VRAP GI Bill Factsheet
© Copyright 2021 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
You May Also Like
GI Bill Topics
Most Popular VA Loan Articles
Military Benefits Updates
- You May Be One of the Many Veterans Getting a Big Bill from the VA Next Month
- New Law Will Give Gold Star Families Free Park Access
- Know A Volunteer Helping Veterans? Nominate Them For A $1,000 Prize From AARP
- Former Navy SEAL, Wife Sue VA Over New Caregiver Program Rules
- Tricare Prescription Drug Costs Won’t Rise in 2021