The Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) GI Bill offered up to 12 months of Montgomery GI Bill benefits for older unemployed veterans between the ages of 35 and 60. This program was created as a part of the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 and ended in April of 2014.
VRAP GI Bill Factsheet
© Copyright 2020 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
You May Also Like
GI Bill Topics
Most Popular VA Loan Articles
- What Does 'For Sale By Owner' Mean? The Ins and Outs of a Direct Home Sale
- 5 Reasons Some Military Families Buy Their Homes
- How to Buy a Home in a Time of Economic Uncertainty
- What's Happening with the Housing Market? Keep an Eye on These 5 Indicators
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy a Home? 4 Things to Consider