Trump Signs $717 Billion Defense Bill Including 2.6 Percent Troop Pay Raise
President Donald Trump went to Fort Drum in upstate New York on Monday to sign the nearly $717 billion National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a 2.6 percent military pay raise and could set the stage for creation of a Space Force.
By Richard Sisk | Read more
Air Force Fighters, Army Apaches Kill 220 Taliban in Ghazni Fight
U.S. Air Force fighters and Army helicopter gunships have attacked and killed more than 220 Taliban forces in Ghazni over the past several days after militants launched a massive attack on the Afghan city less than 100 miles from Kabul.
By Matthew Cox | Read more
Most Read in Army
- Army Special Forces Soldier Dies After IED Blast in Afghanistan
- Jury Finds Army Sergeant Guilty of Killing his Soldier Wife
Most Read in Navy
- Navy Plane Gets Warning During Flight Over South China Sea
- New Navy Boards Will Send Underperforming Officers to Early Retirement
Most Read in Air Force
- Religious Website Triggers Complaint Against Air Force General
- Air Force Fires Wing Commander Amid Financial Misconduct Probe
Most Read in Marine Corps
- The Corps' Most Jacked Marines Can Soon Get a Trophy from the Commandant
- Marine Grunts on 1st-Ever Female Infantry Leader: 'She's One of Us'
Most Read in Technology
- Need for New Tech Grows as Air Force's Bird Strike Mission Expands
- STRATCOM Chief Will 'Die Trying or Kill Somebody' to Get New Helo
Most Read in Gear and Fitness
- Marines Want Lighter Armor Plates to Help Infantry Move Faster
- Marine Leaders Explain Corps' Decision to Buy Army's New Pistol
Most Read in Business
- Air Force Doubles Down on Hypersonic Weapons Development with 2nd Contract
- Army Secretary Wants to Boost Active-Duty End Strength Above 500,000
Most Read in Spouse and Family
Most Read in Entertainment
- Daniel MacPherson Gives the Spec Ops Lowdown on 'Strike Back'