Here's a look at the most popular stories this week on Military.com:
Trump’s VA Chief to Decide on New Agent Orange Ailments
Bob McDonald won't be the VA secretary to decide if thousands more Vietnam War veterans -- those with bladder cancer, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism or Parkinson’s-like symptoms -- should be eligible for VA health care and disability pay because of research associating the ailments with possible exposure to Agent Orange or other herbicides used in the war.
By Tom Philpott | Read more
Former Navy SEAL Wins Governorship as Vets Head to Congress
In an election night that proved to be an unexpected nail-biter for the presidential race, a number of veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars found their own paths to victory.
By Hope Hodge Seck | Read more
Officer Testifies That Soldier Was Shot During Search for Bergdahl
A military officer testified that he saw another soldier shot in the head during the 2009 search for U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who's accused of endangering comrades by walking off his post in Afghanistan.
By Associated Press | Read more
Popular in Army
- US Army Ranked 'Weak' in New Think Tank Report
- Trump Offers Flynn National Security Adviser Job: Source
Popular in Navy
- Pacom Chief Wants Army to Create Ship-Killing Units
- White House to Petitioners: Navy Can Ditch Ratings System
Popular in Air Force
Popular in Marine Corps
- The Marine Corps Needs More Vehicles That Fit Inside Osprey, Report Finds
- 'Mutt' Robot Stands Back at Big Marine Training Exercise
Popular in Procurement
- $12.9B, 4.5 Acres: Navy's Next-Generation Aircraft Carrier
- At $800K a Pop, New Navy Destroyer's Ammo Is in Question
Popular in Technology
Popular in Entertainment
- Meet Kim Barker, the Real Reporter Who Inspired 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot'
- Army, Air Force Secretaries Visit 'The Daily Show'
Popular in Fitness and Gear
Popular in Policy
- Analysts Weigh In on Likely Trump Pick for Defense Secretary
- The Military Community Wants Trump to Address These Issues