If you are an enlisted member who is entitled to basic pay and are performing duties which have been designated as extremely difficult or involving an unusual degree of responsibility in a military skill, you may, in addition to other pay or allowances to which you are entitled, be paid Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP).
The following table reflects the most recent SDAP rates:
What Military Specialties Qualify For Special Duty Assignment Pay?
Some of the qualifying military specialties include:
- Special Operations Forces
- Production Recruiter
- White House Communications Agency
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Defense Courier Operations
- Senior Enlisted Advisor to the JCS
- Some Special Operations Force Operators