This program no longer exists. View our military pay section for more information about your military pay and allowances.
Combat-related Injury and Rehabilitation Pay (CIP)
Military Pay Topics
Get the Military Insider Newsletter
Get the latest on pay updates, benefit changes and award-winning military content. Right in your inbox.
Just one last step.
To verify your free subscription, please check your inbox for:
Thank you for subscribing!
You may also view our other newsletters, or visit your account to manage email preferences.
Military Benefits Updates
- VA Has 'Ratcheted Down' Use of Hydroxychloroquine as COVID-19 Treatment
- Lawmakers Petition VA for More Data on Veteran Coronavirus Cases
- COLA Increase for Veterans Benefits Passes House
- VA Resuming In-Person Compensation Exams at Select Locations
- VA Begins Long-Term Study on COVID-19 in Veterans
Top Benefits Articles
Check out the 2020 US military pay scale charts for all ranks for active duty, as well as Reserve and Guard components.
The White House has proposed a 3.0% pay raise for 2021, keeping up with inflation. What will that do to your paycheck?
The current VA disability rates show compensation for veterans with a disability rating 10 percent or higher. Read more.
The military retirement system is arguably the best one around, but proper planning is needed to ensure you can retire...
Disability compensation is paid to veterans disabled by an injury or illness that was incurred or aggravated during active...