Free Access to Over $300 Million in Scholarships
WASHINGTON, DC and SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Military.com, the largest online military destination and the online presence of Military Advantage, Inc., today announces comprehensive education resources to help military personnel and veterans take full advantage of the educational opportunities available to them.
Military.com provides easy-to-use guides to:
- Schools offering veteran discounts (free books, free tutorial sessions etc.)
- Schools accepting military training for academic credit
- Comparisons of ROTC programs
- Distance learning programs
- GI Bill benefit information by state
- Direct access to over $300 million in scholarships
"Our information, guides and tools connect active duty and veterans to the educational benefits they've earned," said Christopher Michel, CEO of Military Advantage and a Reservist. "Our goal is to ensure that service members and veterans can conveniently access all free financing options for education."
According to the Department of Veterans Affairs, half of all service members eligible for the Montgomery GI Bill do not use the valuable benefits they have earned. Education resources can be found at www.careers.military.com.
Free Services At Military.com
- Pay & Benefits
- Transition & "Job Finder" Career Services
- VA Loan Guide
- Personal Finance Tools & Information
- Tax Guide
- Education Resources
- Space A and Discount Travel
- Discounted Military Medals, Models and Gear
- Personnel Locator
- Daily Military News
- Equipment Guides