16 Aug | Yesterday's Trivia Subject:
Famous Military Leaders - Omar Bradley
Yesterday's Trivia Challenge Answers
Omar Nelson Bradley was born in 1893 in a log cabin in what state?
- West Virginia
What was Bradley's last command, which was the largest body of American soldiers ever to serve under one field commander?
- 3rd U.S. Army Group
- 6th U.S. Army Group
- 12th U.S. Army Group
- 15th U.S. Army Group
- 21st U.S. Army Group
Which of the following military or civilian positions was never held by Omar Bradley in his illustrious career?
- Head of the Veterans' Administration
- Chairman of Ford Motor Company
- Consultant for the Movie "Patton"
- Chairman of the Bulova Watch Company
- Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff