Halloween. You know what that means…
Just a few more weeks until the Veteran’s Day free food extravaganza.
Until then, tide yourself over with the best military memes your veteran buddies could muster.
1. American and British vets went to Meme War this week. (via Fill Your Boots)
Sick burn. No, really…
2. Maybe red uniforms weren’t the best idea. (via The Salty Soldier).
When you plow the fields by 6 but have a battle for independence at 8.
3. We were Facebook once… and young. (via Pop Smoke)
I don’t like to talk about my time on MySpace.
4. How long can sick call put a superhero on quarters?
Is that curl in regs?
5. To be fair, Amazonians get better training. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Americans don’t join the IDF because they’re Jewish.
6. I’d like to see blueberries fool Snoop.
7. Marry that girl. (via Disgruntled Decks)
8. The military, where everything is made up and the points don’t matter. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
“Your award package is on my desk.”
9. But I’m not bitter. (via Pop Smoke)
I might be a little bitter.
10. Time is a flat circle.
I’d rather deploy to Mars than go back to Iraq.
11. Why would you buy a can of Army?
Shoulda bought a bottle of Air Force.
12. Always ready… for your deployment.
Low blow, Coastie.
13. Come at me, fam. (via Disgruntled Decks)
Except the Coast Guard. That meme was savage.
Blake Stilwell is a traveler, writer, and adventurer with degrees in design, television & film, and international relations. He is a veteran US Air Force Combat Photojournalist who has worked for ABC News, NBC, and HBO. Blake is based in Hollywood, but often found elsewhere.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.