BY BLAKE STILWELL - WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
In Saudi Arabia, women are driving.
In America, women are graduating the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course.
In Germany, women are being re-elected to their fourth consecutive term as Chancellor.
Ok, so America isn’t perfect but at least we didn’t elect HITLER, amirite?
You know what IS perfect? The invention of the meme. More specifically, memes from the veteran community. Here are the funniest we found this week.
1. Let’s start with the Coast Guard (said no one ever). (via Coast Guard Memes)
2. It’s now fall, but it will soon be winter. Get ready.
3. Stay warm with Urban Outfitters new Air Force supply stores.
4. The best part about Fall? Football is back!
5. And who’s looking forward to Thanksgiving?
6. Maintainers will probably not get that holiday. Or many holidays. (via Maintainer Humor)
7. Everyone gets more breaks than maintainers.
8. For the E-4s of the world, it’s quality over quantity. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
9. But when you make NCO, Thursdays get more special.
10. Also, I get the feeling my girl’s been cheating on me.
11. Isn’t it worth it just to wear the uniform?
12. Keep holding on to that dream.
13. For now, just do what you do best.
Blake Stilwell is a traveler, writer, and adventurer with degrees in design, television & film, and international relations. He is a veteran US Air Force Combat Photojournalist who has worked for ABC News, NBC, and HBO. Blake is based in Hollywood, but often found elsewhere.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:This is what China will do if the US attacks North Korea
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.