BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
North Korea launched a new ballistic missile last week, so get these memes downloaded before we’re all living the real-world version of Fallout 4.
(By “all,” I clearly mean about four cities on the West Coast. It’s still just North Korea.)
13. “That stripper at the last bar was totally into me!” (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
12. Come on, what’s 10 miles with 700 feet of altitude gain among friends? (via Team Non-Rec)
11. Look, the height of a cot makes a minimal difference in how likely you are to catch shrapnel (via The Salty Soldier).
10. Just keep marching, everyone. You’ll reach the end of the rain (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. Sure, it was autocorrect, not a Freudian slip (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. No idea what a 1.5-mile run tests for in a Navy that’s longest ship is 1,106 feet long anyway (via Decelerate Your Life).
7. The preparatory drills have never looked so fabulous (via The Salty Soldier).
6. You should know better than to speak normally to a guy wearing a Darth Vadar mask and respirator (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. Chris Morris comes in off the ropes with some epic trolling (via Coast Guard Memes).
4. Only 1,442 days left to that DD-214 life (via Decelerate Your Life).
3. Be polite during handover; it’s only a Gatsby party for the one leaving duty (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
2. This goes for all junior NCO ranks across the branches (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
1. Maybe some tweaks to the supply chain and training are in order? (via Coast Guard Memes)
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.