BY BLAKE STILWELL - WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
A lot happened this week. It’s a good thing healthcare is still healthcare, because now the Juice is loose. So forget the news. It’s time to kick back and chill out with some clever, good-natured comedy.
Since we don’t have any of that, here are the top military memes of the week.
1. Fight senior leadership with words, not swords.
2. Somewhere a trainee got recycled so far back through basic training, they’re wearing BDUs.
3. If you break one soldier, there are literally thousands more.
4. In case you thought you were alone in how you view your command.
5. Marines get smoked a different way. (via Pop Smoke)
6. If First Sergeant can get an ARCOM for Facebook, this guy can get 6 for Snapchat.
7. Except for the shoes, here’s a good way to run the rabbit.
8. Barney Gumble doesn’t drink like a sailor — sailors drink like Barney Gumble.
9. Corpsmen are going to be busy if they don’t remove the labels.
10. No one cares how big the moon is in kilometers.
11. The hypothesis on this is comedy gold. Probably.
12. It’s PT because you’re wearing a PT uniform.
13. That Navy photo looks staged.
Blake Stilwell is a traveler, writer, and adventurer with degrees in design, television & film, and international relations. He is a veteran US Air Force Combat Photojournalist who has worked for ABC News, NBC, and HBO. Blake is based in Hollywood, but often found elsewhere.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:Here’s how Civil War cannon tore infantry apart
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.