BY BLAKE STILWELL - WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
It’s a long week back after that July 4th hangover. And then some of us have to pick up the other guy’s slack when he goes off to drill.
Good thing military memes always have the watch.
1. We’re still the best. (via ASMDSS)
2. There are a lot of new ideas floating around DoD.
3. But some things never change.
4. The CS has been watching a lot of Food Network.
5. Because Navy PT standards might be taking a beating (via The Salty Sailor)
6. Airmen have a special diet while away from their duty station.
7. Because special duties can be stressful.
8. Even the Army has trouble helping out Marine Corps NCOs.
9. But all NCOs run on the same operating system.
10. At least this weekend we can even look forward to Sunday night.
11. And maybe forget about that upcoming deployment.
12. The ghosts of cadence past can come back to haunt us.
13. Who’s got the best callsign in the Air Force?
Blake Stilwell is a traveler, writer, and adventurer with degrees in design, television & film, and international relations. He is a veteran US Air Force Combat Photojournalist who has worked for ABC News, NBC, and HBO. Blake is based in Hollywood, but often found elsewhere.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:Soldier faces up to 15 years for alleged air drop sabotage
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.