BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
We found a bunch of military memes that made us laugh, then we whittled it down to our 13 favorites, and then we tried to become the invisible man, which didn’t work.
And so you should look at these memes.
1. One of the worst bits of news you can wake up to (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
2. It’s an endurance race, and you can’t possibly win (via Valhalla Wear).
3. Awesome burn, Marines (via Team Non-Rec).
4. Somebody won at every round of “Nose Goes” as a kid (via Shit my LPO says).
5. Come on, what’s an oil change more or less between friends? (via Military Memes)
6. This is why the Army should bring back specialist 5-9 (via Military Nations).
7. You’re gonna shoot down U.S. planes, huh? (via Decelerate Your Life)
8. He is the one. He is the E4 Mafia Don (via Shit my LPO says).
9. Drill sergeants are experts in keeping everything in perspective (via The Salty Soldier).
10. The real invisible man was the only known case of a chief warrant officer 6 (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
11. Unfortunately, you’re about to see everything 730 more times, Thomas (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
12. In the real world, it’s suppressive fire and you still hope to kill someone, or it’s targeted shots and killing them is the entire point (via Valhalla Wear).
13. Some even prefer it that way (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.