BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Military memes are like digital morale, and we have collected the most potent 13 from this week for your pleasure.
1. Definitely going to get made fun of on the ship for that one (via Sh-t my LPO says).
2. The Army does not know how to party (via ASMDSS).
3. In the end, only the DD-214 remains.
4. This is why socialized pay in the military is so weird: (via Coast Guard Memes)
5. All this for a Camaro (via Team Non-Rec).
6. Double points when they want to talk about morale (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
7. “Keep on firing, buddy. I’m behind cover and my guardian angel is 3… 2… 1…” (via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
8. Peace. Out. (Via Lost in the Sauce)
9. Turns out, the camouflage works better than anyone predicted (via Sh-t my LPO says).
10. All about the Benjamins, baby (via The Salty Soldier).
11. Chiefs will avoid it at all costs (via Decelerate Your Life).
12. Just remember to bring something to use in exchange (via Decelerate Your Life).
13. He can’t help you now, staff sergeant (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.