BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Another week down, another flurry of military memes from the comedy blizzard that is the internet.
Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. Huh. Didn’t know “Queen of the Bees” was a new MOS (via Pop smoke).
2. Guess someone is rucking home (via Team Non-Rec).
3. Sure, you’ll look fabulous until that first splash of hot coolant or grease (via Sh-t my LPO says).
4. Pretty unfortunate fortune cookie (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. It’s a rough gig. Ages you fast (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
6. Seriously, every briefing can be done without Powerpoint (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
7. Think the platoon sergeant will notice? (via Team Non-Rec)
8. God, Romphims took over the military pretty fast (via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
9. We’re all the same. Except for these as-holes (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
10. It’s all fun and games until someone has to clean up (via Valhalla Wear).
11. Oh yeah? You completed selection and training but decided against the green beret? (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. “Headhunter 6? Never heard of her.” (via The Salty Soldier)
13. You poor, stupid bastard (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.