BY LOGAN NYE — WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
It was a hectic week, what with revelations that Rangers are in Syria, radioactive boars in Japan, and as-holes taking nude photos everywhere.
For a quick break from the insanity, check out these 13 funny military memes.
1. Sorry, first sergeant, we’re all busy looking for hiding spots.
Unfortunately, some of us didn’t find our spots in time.
2. You were my boss and an as-hole. Look elsewhere for buddies.
Go tell Army stories to your cousins or something.
3. Coast Guard is going to be looking for a lot of lifehacks in the next few years.
Maybe you guys can buy your way into the DoD or something?
4. The coveted “pace and distance” profile protects from all formation runs.
You can still run 10 miles if you want, but only if you want.
5. Why are the machines doing all the heavy work?
In machine circles, all humans are nonners.
6. Aging pretty well for a Devil Dog.
Only 10 more years to 50% retirement.
7. The only bad thing about this is the red, mirrored sunglasses.
Bet the Coast Guard is just jealous that they aren’t in the Paw Patrol.
8. Yeah, but earning compensation days is rarely worth it.
Unless it turns a normal weekend into a 3-day.
9. Army logic isn’t logic.
In other news, no more eating in the dining facility.
10. But if you can’t do your guard shifts, you can’t keep your fire watch ribbon.
Looks like someone is losing a piece of chest candy.
11. If you had brought a dang-ole bayonet, you might be able to fight your way out of this.
Should’ve joined a real military.
12. Just remember: On V-A day, everything hurts.
We’re not saying cheat to get free Veterans Affairs money, but don’t downplay anything, either.
13. Pretty sure that “missing specialist” just faked his death for an early discharge and huge life insurance payout.
But don’t investigate too hard or the E-4 mafia will disappear you for real.
Logan Nye - Staff Writer at We Are The Mighty
Logan is a former Fort Bragg paratrooper who deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division’s 4th Brigade Combat Team.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It's military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.